Sunday, September 27, 2015

Too much fuckery

You know, this totally ruins the vibe I had going on here. I have two posts already written up, but not published because I was looking to edit them.
However, life happens, and right now, I'm REALLY FUCKING PISSED-- so FUCK vibes, I'm posting this shit instead.

I have been very creative lately-- writing, reading, painting, shit, I've even danced a lot.
The painting streak I've taken full advantage of, because I know it's pretty damn fleeting.
After finishing up two different projects, I decided I'd go back to some old unfinished work. This is where I went to my sister's uninhabited room, and found this:

I am FUCKING LIVID.
No one had been in that room but ONE person-- my godson.

That little motherfucker did this, and didn't tell me about it. I don't even jnow HOW this happened... what the fuck punctured this?

You know... It's one thing to verbally assault me and talk all the mad fucking shit you want... But to go after my work? That shit is so fucking personal... Especially since I hardly ever show it to anyone.
It could have been an accident... And I WOULD forgive an accident... But this? Come on! What in the fucking hell?!

I wasn't going to mention the drama I have with this kid, out of respect for our good years... But this is crossing the line. This really fucking tramples all over the line of respect for me.

I fucking hate who this kid has become.

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

:( O'm sorry to see this.
Is it repairable?

AnoMALIE said...

I glued it together with the intent of painting over it once it was completely dry. The hole is a big blob of dry glue right now. I haven't gotten (... is that a word?) to the painting part yet because it still gives me a pain in the gut each time I look at it. Anger, disbelief, and sadness, all balled up in my stomach.