Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fight! Fight! Fight! A chick and a... chick!

Sweet baby carrots...
Man... what a freaking weekend.

Why is it that girls love to incite such drama?
It sort of scares me how so many of them get a rise (I think that choice of words works best when referring to a dude, but whatever, I don't feel like jogging my brain for a better phrase) in seeing the offended party react. They get so excited... ape-style... when they see a girl react violently to shady news.

Of course... the latest person offering the spectacle was me... surprise, surprise.
Being that I've had ENOUGH of girls talking shit, I went off and spewed at the mouth last night (well, I had originally been told of the shit Friday night... then I got an early morning phone call Saturday, where I was told of all the shit-talking-- things are STILL being said about that damned October weekend when we celebrated my sister's 21st b'day-- this time, to an explicit extent), and I dealt with the backlash today.

I felt GREAT after letting it all out. It was the damn catharsis I was desperately seeking.

I wrote the heart-felt bulletin (yeah, of course, this business was handled via Myspace, since the bitches live in California, and driving all the way out there to slap them around for a couple of minutes isn't quite worth it. Plus, it serves as fair warning to anyone else thinking about talking shit... especially Las Vegas residents. Get me THAT pissed and you best believe I WILL hunt your ass down and we WILL have a nasty altercation) Saturday afternoon, then left for the rest of the day.
When I got back home, I had 10 replies to my bulletin. TEN.
Do you know how hard that is? I mean, I bet that happens on a daily basis to people who have 200+ friends... but I'm lucky if I get ONE reply.
Ten is definitely a scary number.
Out of those ten, ONE was a dude... a drunk one, actually.
The dude was being protective, of course, offering to beat anyone's ass for me because "You're a sister to me, man! A SISTER TO ME!"
The chicks?
"Whoa! What happened, man?! What's the bitch's name?!"
Then the text messages came... (Mooney, yours wasn't a surprise, you're like a sister to me, haha. So you being concerned for me was actually comforting)
and they all seemed... excited.

???

At least I now know who to invite to UFC fights...
and who'll be there to talk some sense into me if I ever get worked up at a bar (on the flip side, who I should TOTALLY avoid, unless I want to gain fame as AnoMALIE, bar-fighting extraordinaire).

5 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Damn, I can't believe I missed that... I would have texted you too (I think I was out cold most of Saturday)...

Native Minnow said...

I thought about replying to your bulletin too, which would've made it eleven, but I thought you might not be in the mood for my humor.

AnoMALIE said...

chase- really? are you getting sick... or just partying too hard? hehe (p.s. dude, it would have been BADASS if you would have added a comment... you know... since you're better than me at insulting people while using your smarts--unlike me, who just goes on a cussing, incoherent rampage)

NM- I'm always in the mood for your humor.
:]
It was the funny replies that actually cooled me off and made me sane again.

Mooney said...

Of course, I saw your bulletin after I saw your status. The bulletin just kind of pointed me towards those...undesirables. You know I am here to bitch to, especially if there is frozen yogurt. :]

Kelley Karas said...

A little of both. Not really. I've had a perpetual (but different! yaay for comunnicable diseases) cold for three weeks. ... from the 4 people I work with.. I'd send in that resume regardless of december (cause hopefully we'll get our organic machines up and running by january -) and the job could be waiting for you. :-)