Monday, April 26, 2010

Mackie Mac

It has been a minute since I last wrote.
ADD at its best.
Although... I do have a very justifiable excuse: my laptop died.
I'm not entirely sure what occurred, it just didn't want to turn on any more. While various resuscitation attempts were made, and I refused to accept the fact that it was dead (each day I'd plug it in and wishfully stare at the computer, hoping to see that little blue ring light up where the extension chord and computer meet. However, my wishes were never granted), I had to accept that my days of adventure with Mr. HPPC were quite simply over.

So I purchased a new laptop.
I went drastic and decided PC would never hurt my heart again, and traded for a Mac.
Now, I'll be the first to admit I don't know what the fuck it is that I'm doing, but I also know it's fun... and the thing itself is absolutely stunning.
So, I have a mac. And I love it.

Let's hope I do more on it than only play poker.

No comments: