Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Guilty. Ha ha.

There's a Mexican expression that while I find it hilariously accurate for certain circumstances, I'm reluctant to use...
"La cague"
As in, "I shitted it," to directly translate the expression. It's basically the equivalent to the english "shit the bed."
I think I avoid saying the expression due to how ugly I find the spanish word... I CAN be an uptight jerk when I want to be. This is one of the instances where it holds up.
However, right now... I don't think there's a better expression.
I done fucked up.
FUUUUUUCKED up.
BOY, did I FUCK UP!
La cague GACHO.

I have been embarrassed about my recent fuck up since the moment I caught myself in the process of  fucking-up... which was six hours ago.

I didn't cry, which is my MO when I fuck up in this fashion... instead I found myself laughing... like a fucking psychopath (mainly because it's a mistake I mock others for committing, and there I went, like a fucking cow... just plowing right into the mistake, stubbornly).
God.
But I mean... once you mess up, is there anything else you can do?
No, man. I just... have to laugh, apologize for being a dickhead, and use this as a learning experience... and apologize again. And never do it again. And then look back on all of this in a few months and laugh some more.

Man, I'm fucking dumb.

No comments: