Sunday, November 9, 2014

Laying low

I wasn't joking about hiding under a rock.
I have tried my best to remain low-key for the last week or so.
The speed at which things go the moment I fuck up is amazing. I literally just sat and stared at my phone go crazy with really upset PEOPLE for a good couple of DAYS.
Yeah, I pissed off a group of people. For days.
Because I'm stupid.

I THINK things are getting better, and it's why I have time to at least jot something down without fear of saying something which I'll only later regret.
I've gone about my day, being as quiet as possible, and seeing as few people as possible... really only agreeing to once again see people yesterday. That actually turned out to be a good idea because 1. I played with children for four hours and they all think I'm the motherfucking shit. Kids are really good at making others feel awesome. 2. I was complimented by nice strangers at a bar... and treated to some rad people-watching later at night. I don't think I pissed off anyone in those hours... thought I was slightly frustrated by the smoking... but I chose to go to a bar, what else did I expect, right?

Today I had a scare of the technological kind... and I felt my life flash before my eyes. Right now would be THE shittiest moment for my laptop to die (please don't die, baby, I fucking need you for the next month more than I need anything on the planet... besides air and water, of course). I have to purchase so much bullshit, and settle so much "paper work," having a dead laptop would kill me.
However, the issue was solved by my lovely, patient cousin... and life returned to me.

So basically, my laptop scaring the shit out of me shifted my entire mood... and now I feel as though everything is wonderful, like this universe is amazing and awesome... and it's so great to be alive.

No comments: