Monday, August 31, 2015

otro año

ARRGHHHH! This month fucking zipped right past me!
I was supposed to post often, and I WOULD start the process... but I'd stop myself. Usual story.

It's proving more difficult than anticipated to share the tale of the ingrate... the manipulator... the... sellout. The liar. I can't bring myself to speak of it, much less write it down.

I can also feel the sadness creeping in. The attack on my emotional health is subtle this time around, nowhere near as random or abrupt as it was back in January. Things are piling up and getting the best of my nerves... totally not boding well for the near future.
BUT! For the time being, I'm doing my best to remain calm.

Tomorrow I take off to yet another place that more than likely will do a number on me... I'm going to Hometown.
Nice way to start September, right?

Here goes nothing.

No comments: