Sunday, August 2, 2015

Siempre me quedara la luz suave del mar

Conflicted.
It isn't the same anymore-- you're missing... and my eyes grow tired of searching for you.
I watch the building pass in a blurr... and struggle to remember the pretty feeling from years ago... when you'd drive me in the unpredictable, rainy Bay weather.
The pretty feeling... "Please remember that pretty feeling... don't forget that pretty feeling."
I could look forward to better days... I'd look forward to being older... I dreamed of the endless awesome possibilities for a girl as talented... and devoted as I.

Pero todo cambia. It's all different.
Everyone and everything's different... except me.
It's like... I fell through the cracks, into a moment in time where only I remain constant while my surrounding wilt and wash away... everyone leaves and grows... everyone but me.

The Bay... It's so much harder to do the bay without the company of either of my favorite dude companions... My partners in crime for the past 7 years.

Hopelessly searching for that pretty feeling.

No comments: