Saturday, December 12, 2015

This makes... three?

Here we go again:
Leaving for another break across the Atlantic.
Hopefully all goes well... I am now in charge of two middle aged women who only speak Spanish and... have very short legs. Me. The quiet, awkward homegirl who is often surprised by the sound of her own voice because she can go on for days without uttering a word.

God help us all.

(I hope I have time to update abroad... I am FULL of motherfucking stories to tell and complaints to throw out there. ROUGH couple of weeks, especially this last one. I was FUCKED. UP. Emotionally speaking)

If something goes horrifically wrong like I get locked up for some dumb shit like being drunk while being a girl, you know the drill: It's been real (shitty sometimes), but it's ok.
Happy Holidays.

No comments: