Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Vivita

I'm never prepared for the uncomfortable truths I learn while traveling.

I don't know whether to scoff or cry each time I realize I indeed hold others in too high esteem... or that I give them too much credit.
I'm a dumbass.

I had a terrific break. I was often frustrated and on the verge of just throwing it all to hell-- I've never been so needed in my life, and I clearly do not react well to this.
But my neuroticism aside, I did have terrible sadness to deal with. Contrary to last year's sadness, this year was more serious-- because it has to do with my brother.
During a drunk indiscretion from one of his friends after our Christmas party, my heart broke for my brother.
I'll elaborate more on this later, when I have time.

I don't know if I should do my year in review now... or try posting tomorrow.
I suppose I can write up my resolutions on the first of the month.

No comments: