Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sign of a bad date: Airborne shoes

(TravelinDin, my two friends Letty and Marie, and I sat at a nearby Denny's late last night talking about boys)

Letty: I swear, everything was going great; Marie's date walked into a different room, Marie followed... and I was there...you know... in the living room with my guy, thinking "Alright! Finally! Some alone time!"
TravelinDin: Oh shit... little Ms. Marie getting her freak onnnn!
Letty: I know! Right? So here I am, really getting into it with my guy... next thing I know, here comes Marie, all "Yo, fool... we gotta go..." And I'm like "Wtf?! Go back in there! We haven't even felt each other up!" Marie looks at her imaginary watch on her left wrist and goes "Nah, fool, it's late... we GOTTA GO!" and snaps her fingers.
Marie: Come on man... I didn't want to be in there any longer! It HAD been an hour and a half. It wasn't my fault you guys were barely getting started...
Letty: I felt stupid practically running out of there! We had to leave early 'cause you got all scared and walked out on your date!
Marie: Letty, I was getting attacked in there! He threw my fucking shoes!
Letty: He was just that hot for you! Shit... I wouldda helped him out!
Marie: Letty-- HE THREW MY FUCKING SHOES!

My friends make me laugh.