Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Taming the mane

Mom: Wow... where are you going?
Me: No where...
Mom: ... then why'd you do your hair?
Me: Because I was bored...
Mom: Oh.


(ten minutes later, my sister walks in)

TravelinDin: Whoa, dude... where are we going?
Me: Umm... I don't know...
TravelinDin: Then why'd you do your hair?
Me: Because I was bored! Don't you ever get that urge?
TravelinDin: No... not at all.

(half an hour later, as we're getting ready to leave for a restaurant)

TravelinDin: You really going out like that?
Me: Yeah... I just have to pick my hair up.
TravelinDin: But I thought you did your hair like that because it was Mom's birthday...
Me: Who the hell said that?
TravelinDin: Mom.
Me: No.
TravelinDin: Oh... ok.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I never change up my hairstyle... I cause a ruckus in my home... and everyone starts thinking something is fucking wrong with me... (or that I'm doing it as a gift to my mom on her birthday... ?!?)

How sad...
(all I did was make my hair wavy and stick 4 bobby pins in it... the hoopla this brings on makes me not want to do this ever again)

1 comment:

Mooney said...

So I think we should go watch a funny movie. Something. Cause I need to get out of this funk. Seriously. :(