Sunday, October 5, 2008

Burned

Some stupid fuck told my dad that I
"Burned out."

Dad now uses that terminology to describe me when referring to my current state (i.e. unemployed, not in school, just RELAXING, taking a breather to enjoy life because I EARNED IT after four years of learning bullshit my folks forced me into).

"Older Brother's at Notre Dame, graduates this summer, goes to Princeton in the fall. TravelinDin graduates in the summer... AnoMALIE... she burned out."


and my diploma's hanging on the dining room wall...

How fucking sad...

(as soon as I find out what motherfucker said that about me, I'm gouging his fucking eyes out)

3 comments:

Native Minnow said...

If it helps you feel any better, I might be burned out too.

Mooney said...

Its cause they are totes jealous of you bb. Trufax!

Me? "I am never graduating. " Gotta love the fam.

Kelley Karas said...

burned out is better than being yelled at :-) just saying.

my dad says I'm doing what I should- going after these jobs and stuff, yet he finds so many things to criticize and yell at me about and it gets old, because i haven't yet taken the GRE... even though I... don't really want to? Want to study with me..? then you're no longer burned out and improving your vocabulary... I can also teach you some guitar!!