Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's all the Windex

I clean when upset.

I'm not talking "wash the dishes" type clean... I'm talking "scrub at the walls like there's no tomorrow... then scrub the floor... and hell, why don't you just polish the furniture while you're at it?" type clean.

I woke up this morning partially crippled... my right hand was in a fist that I couldn't undo.
I had stayed up until 4:30 in the morning cleaning away... my wing of the house now smells like Windex and Orange Glo.

BUT, my part of the house is magnificent, my room is FANTASTIC, and my bathroom is fucking immaculate (ahaha... pun). My soon to be houseguests better not have complaints... I'm doing it all for them... and kind of because I'm upset without my mom or news from Mexico... and I kind of don't want to go out and do the whole "Vegas" thing when these kids come. I love them and everything, but partying is so tiresome!

Talking about partying, on Thursday TravelinDin and I went to CrazyDrivingCousin's suite party.
Things were as fine as they could be (hostile, because TravelinDin and CDC are sort of feuding thanks to their birthdays being so close to each other), then these strange guys came. They weren't invited, but they knew one of the girls that was, so they made themselves at home.
Then they started pestering us (group of 4 girls, we were in one of the bedrooms chatting away about the drama going on in Mexico), and things were just growing increasingly uncomfortable... even the birthday girl was starting to freak out a bit (these guys looked like gang bangers... so, while we wanted them the fuck out ASAP, we had no idea how to do it without getting shot in the face by their Glock or some shit).
Finally, I realized we had to put an end to the situation once one of the guys mentioned:

"Yeah man, I got some E on the way... give some to the girls... get this party started with some pills! He also asked if I wanted some
yeyo, so I told him to bring that shit up too"

I noticed he looked in the room where I was with the 3 other girls... and I decided enough was enough.

"Yo, those fools are gonna bring some drugs up in your party... they're talking about ecstasy and cocaine over there..."
I told CDC and her brother.

Next thing I know, two other guys at the party come up to me and ask:
"Ey! Who are the ones who are talking about brining weed to the party?!"
"First off... it's E and cocaine... but anyway, it's the dude in the... brown hat."

Little did I know, two of the gang bangers were wearing brown hats... and guess who got confronted? The innocent one (well, as innocent as he could be).

It took a minute... and a couple of dirty looks from the gang bangers (but not gun fire!)... but they finally got kicked out of the party.

And of course... the rest of the night I felt like a hardcore narc...
AnoMALIE: the party killer.

2 comments:

Mooney said...

Sounds like fun!

Anywho, Abuelita is okay. My dad talked to your mom like yesterday or the day before? I don't remember, I have been in a daze. I have all these characters swirling in my head making up weird Japanese words.

Native Minnow said...

Next time you're upset, feel free to come over and clean my place ;-)