Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cathing up part one:

Ok, so I wasn't supposed to blog or cuss in these last 40 days... but the world seemed to have other plans for me.
I'll mention what's going on currently, followed by possibly the most fucked up scenario of the last month.

Ok, so right now I'm basically the mom of the house.
Mom left to Mexico on Saturday because her older sister, the one who raised her like a daughter, had a mild stroke and heart attack a couple of days ago. This was after my poor auntie had kidney stone issues at the first of this month.
This aunt is also the one solely in charge of caring for my grandma... and grandma is no longer walking, she has some sort of open wound on her leg... and she's just... well, an elderly (89 year old) lady who needs help.
Anyway, now TravelinDin and I are in charge of the house.
I feed the dog, clean the house, and do Mom's real work... as in... I've suddenly turned into my dad's secretary/accountant.
...
but I don't get paid.
yeah...

I feel tired and slightly irritated.

Anyway, my irritation is only going to augment after I mention the huge drama episode I encountered last month... the one that had me on the verge of going on a violent, cuss-word-infested rampage.

So, we (as in, TravelinDin, Mooney, and I) were granted permission to go to Cancun on the second week of June.
Cool up to there.
Mooney was forced to invite this one chick, let's call her Integrity-Lacking-Brat i.e. ILB, sort of as a condition for getting the timeshare.
At first we all groaned over the idea, since we've had issues with this chick before.
When we asked, she was stoked... and basically got the rest of us excited.
Fucking electron...
Anyway, I was STUPID enough to purchase all 4 plane tickets on my credit card, through the advice of my mom.
Mom thought it was fine, since the mothers involved are childhood best friends (ILB's mom, Mooney's mom, and my mom). I had ILB's word she'd pay back.
Suddenly, close to the end of March, Mooney gets texts from ILB saying she's not gonna pay a dime, if we had an issue with that, to call her mom.

This of course, had me fuming... ready to cut a bitch.
$470... 470!!
After much crying and screaming, and trying to get the airline to give me some sort of credit... not much was fixed.

To say I was a sad blob of a mess is an understatement... I damn near dislocated my right leg and left shoulder in my kickboxing classes because I'd kick and punch so wildly.
Rage, dude, RAGE.

Anyway, after Orbitz basically told me "Too bad, soooo fucking sad... you ain't getting shit... get lost!" we did everything in our power to let the world how fucking unfair this all was, and we got a 200 dollar check from ILB's mom. That was that.
Cut your losses, and move on.

So... I did.
But not after almost suffering a stroke and almost becoming a wanted felon for aggravated assault on a dumb, spoiled bitch.

AND that's part one of how/why these last few days have been miserable.

Part two is just... dudes. Like always.

it's great to be back.

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Come hang out with Kelley... she will cheer you up.

AnoMALIE said...

please! I need to get out of this house and go somewhere other than the gym!
Do you know what I did today?? I washed and folded my dad's underwear!
...
God's getting back at me for not following through 100% on my "no cussing" lent promise.