Friday, April 24, 2009

Jimmy-gym-time!

How do you know you're well on your way to becoming a gym rat?
More than two trainers know your name and call it out each time they see you anywhere.

Har har...
To add to that, today while sitting in one of the classes, I was calmly (somewhat sadly... I'm still wounded over MGH being... well... MGH) picking at my nail polish when I notice a dude's body standing eerily close to me.
I look up... and who is it?
THE HOT HOT TRAINER.... with the bombass body... standing next to me, looking right at me.

Hot Hot Trainer: Hi! AnoMALIE, right?
Me: Oh, yeah! Hi!
HHT: I always see you around, just thought I'd introduce myself.

(reaches out to shake my hand... at this point, I was trying my hardest not to pass out... and all the chicks in the class were staring... equally mesmerized by this gorgeous man)


Me:
(internally) Hands... so... soft... oh... my... wow... look at those arms... ohhhhh... be cool, AnoMALIE, BE COOL! (spoken) Oh, haha, well, nice to meet you, HHT.
HHT: Yeah, I thought it was about time... and you know... you make me laugh and stuff... and... heh-heh (smile)
Me: haha, cool... well, I'm sure I'll see you around (smile and wave goodbye)


Then... he awkwardly walked out of the room... and I went back to looking nonchalant... while a couple of girls stared at me.

I've heard from another trainer (I'm such a badass, I'm cool with like, 6 trainers... haha) that he's painfully shy... I'm flattered he went through the trouble of walking into a room full of girls (that turn into killer hawks in his presence) just to say what's up to little ol' me and no one else... as awkward as the exchange might have been.
And the funniest thing was that I was the more relaxed of the two. Like a day in the park (it's only once I got home that I started to be girly and all... high school about the event) for me.

<3

And to make things even cooler... the first 2 squares of my 8-pack (I bet Dad I was going to get a 6-pack, but I'm a little too ambitious, so I've changed it to 8-pack... but of course, Dad doesn't know of this change) are starting appear. Sadly, they're the very top squares... so they don't help any when it comes to squeezing into smaller pants.... but they sure do feel nice!
(I wish my entire body cooperated like this!)

haha... the shit I talk about now... insipid.

No comments: