Tuesday, April 28, 2009

mmm... bacon!

Is it fucked up of me to sort of be happy that someone's vacation has totally been ruined?

It
is, huh?

Even if we're speaking MGH here?



So we talked it out... and like always, I have opted to trust... and well, basically be an idiot about it.
We're not an item by any means... but... we're at this weird place where we like each others company... so we spend hours talking to each other about 3 times a week.

Anyway, during one of these marathon conversations, we talked about his trip to Mexico.
He left Friday night, and comes back on... Sunday?
He was stoked... making huge plans of being drunk every single day, and hitting up parties left and right.
And... well...
What has been on the news this whole week?
Yeah.
I love pigs.
hahaha.

Needless to say, it totally ruined his trip, since he was planning on partying it up with his pals (boys AND gals... which no matter how much I claim not to be bothered by it, I totally lose sleep over this shit).
To kill it, today's his birthday...
and everything's cancelled/closed!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my god... I'm terrible...
but what can I say?
Someone in Heaven really likes me.
:]


And as an update on HHT, the gym dude:
I've totally been ignoring the poor guy.
I've done everything but physically cling to the walls at the gym, and morph into the bricks, each time I see him walking by.
It's not that he's ugly, look at him: (I would lick that body up and down until I would literally run out of saliva... wow)
But... I don't... I just... he's not... uff... it's just awkward.
And I can't forget to mention how many crazy-looking chicks I get staring at me each time HHT says what's up...
you can see them thinking shit like "WTF is he doing talking to her?! Don't talk to her, talk to ME!! MEEEEE! I WILL FUCK YOU! Boy... I. WILL. FUCK. YOU. HARD."
As I stand there like "Can I please... like... shrink... and like... can I go into the room and just disappear? What have I done to deserve this?"

I hate myself for admitting this, but I like my guys tall, nerdy, and pretty much scrawny... how sad.
... and wrong.
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, ANOMALIE! The big... buff... coffee... mmmm.
(yet, here you have me, severely emotionally-attached to a pigeon-toed, thank-God-no-longer-teen-aged-man-child that has braces and a beer belly... my priorities are ALL fucked up!)

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

"I like my guys tall, nerdy and pretty much scrawny" :) I think that's an improvement.. I see you've added tall. I found some notes from the genetics era hehehe.

Native Minnow said...

You know, ain't nothing wrong with using "gym boy" for his body. You don't need to get emotionally attached ;-)