Friday, January 1, 2010

No need to read.

Ok, so part of my resolution is to go back to writing more often on this thing, at times other than when I'm feeling depressed out of my mind (like at 3 AM. Even I ask myself wtf that's all about).
While it's only the first day of the year, I decided to answer a mini survey I never completed last year... mainly for my own bookkeeping sake, so, carry on.

1. Was 2009 a good year for you?
HELL. NO

2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
I'm going to have to say the day I spent at Chichen Itza. That place is magic.

3. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
There were so many horrible moments this year... but the day we buried my grandma was difficult... so was the day we buried my grandpa. Those two were possibly the worst moments of '09 for me.

4. Where were you when 2009 began?
On the Strip, freaking the fuck out as my brother was drunk off his ass and my sis and cousin were attempting to get him home safe, I was lost in the sea of people with nothing but my phone on me. It was BAD!

5. Who were you with?
My bro, sis, cousin, Lucky Soprano and 2 of her friends... at one point there were 4 other chicks who are friends and all, but a little annoying.

6. Where will you be when 2009 ends?
I was home.

7. Who will you be with when 2009 ends?
I was with family.

8. Did you keep your New Year's resolution for 2009?
One aspect, yes... but the "no boys" rule was slightly bent... SO STUPID.

9. Do you have a New Year's resolution for 2010?
indeed.

10. Did you fall in love in 2009?
I did...

11. If yes, who?
you mean with whom? The wrong people. Let's leave it at that.

12. If yes, do they know?
They knew, except for one... and I'll never mention it to him because... I can't. The torch will always burn for him because he is that great.

13. Are you still in love with him/her?
of course. I always will be. ::Whitney Houston playing in the background:: (It's not even like that, I'm just fond of them and always will be)

14. Do you regret it?
I say I do for some, but honestly, they brought joy to my heart at some point, and that's always a good thing.

15. Did you break up with anyone in 2009?
Things were never official, so I can say NO here. But did I distance myself? Hell yes.

16. Did you make any new friends in 2009?
YES! :)

17. Who are your favorite new friends?
The F family from Cancun! They are such an awesome group of people!

18. What was your favorite month of 2009?
Ha! Um.. I think... well, February was so promising and cool at first... I guess I'll say February.

19. Did you travel outside the US in 2009?
I went to Mexico 4 times this year.
20. How many different states did you travel to in 2009?
.California, Illinois, Indiana, Texas, Georgia, and Arizona. 6 :)

21. Did you lose anyone close to you in 2009?
My final 2 grandparents. It was devastating. I also lost a couple of aunts/uncles and distant relatives with whom I got along. '09 bulldozed through loved ones like nobody's business.

22. Did you miss anyone in the past year?
I missed (still do) my grandma often. I also missed a couple of my friends, since I was a recluse the majority of the year due to my depression. I also have to add MGH, because I'd be lying if I didn't.

23. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2009?
In theaters? I can't remember many, but I'll go out on a limb and say "Up."

24. What was your favorite song of 2009?
haha... I'll say "I know you want me." "Single Ladies" was a close 2nd.

25. What was your favorite record from 2009?
I didn't purchase ANY, but I did d/l Franz Ferdinand's new album when it came out. It holds good memories now.

26. How many concerts did you see in 2009?
1! and it was a JAZZ concert!! I was SO mad!

27. Did you have a favorite concert in 2009?
How? I only attended one!

28. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2009?
initially no, but come June, the toll skyrocketed...

29. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2009?
None.

30. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Yes. 2 things.

31. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2009?
"Damn, I didn't know you liked me." Oh, FUCK OFF!

32. Did someone treat you badly in 2009?
yes, and probably because I allowed it.

33. Did you treat someone badly in 2009?
Not to my knowledge.

34. How much money did you spend in 2009?
$89,657? I dunno, it was a good chunk of change though.

35. What was your proudest moment of 2009?
hmmm... well... when the "hot trainer" at the gym walked into my room just to introduce himself and shake my hand (and no one else's) in front of a ton of chicks who drool over him was pretty rad, I won't lie. haha

36. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
December 20th... I made such an ass of myself.

37. If you could go back to any moment in time and change something what would it be?
in 2009? That first night at the night club... I should have said it.

38. What are your plans for 2010?
I'm going to be happy.

No comments: