Monday, August 26, 2013

This makes it how many times?

Know what pisses me off most about lies? The fact that my intelligence is underestimated.

I stay quiet not because I'm a fucking idiot... well, maybe I AM an idiot by believing in someone's fucking integrity... that's probably where I go wrong, but anyway, I stay quiet because I want to see HOW FAR you'll take your lie... and how LONG you're going to lie to me.

Mexicans have a saying: Si digo que la burra es parda es porque tengo sus pelos en mano.
If I say the donkey's brown it's because I'm currently holding a batch of its hairs in my hand.
If I'm telling you you're lying, it's because I did my goddamned research and did my fucking homework... I have PROOF... proof you provided for me throughout all that time you fucking lied, genius.

How can you live with yourself knowing YOU are being dishonest with someone?
For-fucking-real. How?

I also love how the "You're a neurotic narcissist" card is played once I call bullshit.

Lies... they're so repulsive. So damn repulsive.
Come on now.
Keep lying to me... and keep telling me GIRLS are the problem.

Fucking pussy shit.
Man.

No comments: