Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's a trap

The word was "Ethnic Cleansing" and it won.
"Sorry, AnoMALIE, but... looks like you're out."

...
I swear, this girl is crazy. Each time, each and every time she has some passive-aggressive, sort-of inappropriate, incendiary comment to toss my way.

Ohhhhh girl...
This is how I know I'm going to purgatory, and not straight to hell... because while I could take the easy way out and just knock this girl out, I just blush, smile, look at the floor, and tell myself she doesn't know what she's doing.

I also feel validated in seeing how the rest of the room does not find her comments hilarious... but rather out of line. They sit there in irritated silence... and keep the party going.

"___. It's a trap!" was my card...
The answer that made the entire room roar with laughter, and thus I felt compelled to select as a winner?
"My vagina."
Musketeer, homegirl's hubby, was the one responsible for that response.
We were all laughing pretty loudly... then, OF COURSE, homegirl has to interrupt.
"Well, IS IT?" she asked.
"A trap?" I ask.
I shrugged.
"Awww... I think your face says it all."

??
Why, man? I have to laugh and wonder why of all people, I always seem to be the one others choose to randomly hate.
I'm sighing so hard right now. Sigh sigh sigh.

2 comments:

KK said...

She can't be that naive not to understand the lack of funny time after time. It's either racism or jealousy... or both.

AnoMALIE said...

I did like, no, LOVED how everyone else just sat there like "Ummm... ok?" And wouldn't bother to laugh at her "jokes." I think Will was far more irritated by her than I was...
I wanted him to rip into her SO BAD. haha

Your game nights >>> her game nights.