Thursday, June 25, 2015

I. O. U.

I always do this-- write at the the start of a trip and fail to keep up the work after about two weeks... then I return and still refuse to write anything for another few days or weeks. After that, some shit goes down in my life where my memories of the trip fade away or become irrelevant, so nothing gets mentioned ever again.

I returned from the trip sick as hell.
I've been going in and out of consciousness since getting here on Tuesday.
I battled the fucking shakes Tuesday and Wednesday, which felt like shit.
I have a phlegmy cough which hurts like hell... my chest feels heavy and breathing's a fucking painful chore.
My nose is running and my left eye drips tears uncontrollably.
My head is in the clouds but it also deals with a pounding headache every other hour.
I have to force-feed myself, because I have no appetite but know I MUST get nutrients in my system or suffer worse consequences.

SO! While I wish I could write something up, because I do have many opinions and many fucking things happened in the last month, I just have no strength or... long-enough an attention span to write about any of it.

I will say this though:
This trip helped me come to the conclusion that I'm NEVER getting married-- MAYBE get in a relationship... but NEVER marriage.
Nope.

No comments: