Saturday, October 24, 2015

burn my ducts already

Ahhh, yes, now it's the crying stage of my rage/depression episodes.

I've been crying all fucking day.
Actually, I've been crying since yesterday morning.
None of that "gross" crying with the sobs and runny nose... it's just me sitting down and tears rolling down the sides of my face... a non-stop warm flow of tears streaming down.

It's exhausting having to act like everything's ok, like nothing bothers me, like I feel nothing... even more so trying to make others laugh when the stuffiness of pent up tears damn near blinds me.

No, no no... YOU laugh. Heaven forbid you have to hear about MY shit. No need for that awkward downer. No, no... laugh. Please laugh.

I'm so angry and so sad... I have no fucking clue how to act. I just know I'm tired.

No comments: