Saturday, October 31, 2015

Go to a pageant

It's that time of the year again, when I lose my fucking cool with those in my life who decide to judge me on Halloween.

GOOD TIMES!

I don't see why they see it as absolutely imperative to let me know how me dressing up as whatever the fuck, will automatically condemn me.
The actual saintly people in my acquaintance will calmly watch, often enjoy, as everyone parades in his or her costume... not saying a word.
But those dumb motherfuckers who have one mega-long tail for others to step on? First to fucking judge. FIRST.

If you're divorced: fuck you. Shut up. Don't judge me.
If you fucked before getting married: Fuck you. Shut up. Don't judge me.
If you had a kid out of wedlock: FUCK YOU. Don't judge me.
If you'e ever done drugs: FUCK YOU. DON'T JUDGE ME.

Treat others as you'd like to be treated.
You will be judged with the same severity you judge others.

BE KIND.

... And take that fucking stick out of your ass.

My goodie-goodness will probably trump yours, as far as the bible rules go... so fuck you for your self-righteous sermon all because I dressed like some motherfucking zombie or whatever the fuck I choose to be.
Quite frankly, I only keep dressing up to troll these dickheads.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: