Sunday, November 1, 2015

17.5ish?

The time once again arrived.
I once again chopped my hair in order to donate.

Yesterday was spent walking around with long braids, imitating Wednesday Addams, today was spent crying my eyes out because the hairstylist got too fucking clipper-happy.
Yeah... clipper happy.

"This is for the greater good. This is for the greater good" was all I could repeat as I felt the clippers attack the back of my head.

I may not have the best hair... or thickest... or prettiest... but I will give every last bit of it if it means it will keep any other person from feeling ugly, or inadequate, or weird.
No one should ever feel like that... at least not in my world.

So... my hair is very, VERY short (didn't intend for it to be that way. The braids started below my chin, but like I said, the stylist went fucking crazy on my head)... the shortest I have ever had. I cried all afternoon after I got home because it's so strange looking for me. I don't know what to do with the look. Latinas don't... really have short hair like this.
I call the look my "Ruby Rose" hair... because it's THAT FUCKING SHORT.

However, I'd do it again... like I've done the three other times... if it means there will be one less person out there feeling like... anything less than great.

I'll give you every last strand of the hair on my head... let them ridicule me... all so you don't cry. Please. Don't. Cry.

inches

No comments: