Wednesday, December 31, 2008

'08 in review

January-
Weird times. Weird, annoying times.
Too much praying... too many references to God and Jesus... too many strange visitors.
I was left siblingless...
Couldn't have passed any slower... even with the help of Guitar Hero.

February-
That whole Hepatitis C scare bullshit... man!
I purchased my Euro-trip tickets...
Things were gonna be alright :]

March-
Lonely, quiet birthday... with nothing... and I mean NOTHING.
I LEFT!!!
I visited places I had only dreamed of before!
I LEFFFFFFFFFT!

April-
I met the love of my life: Barcelona!
I went to my first soccer match... to see some of the world's greatest players... to cheer with some of the craziest fans... and I got to boo Barcelona and cuss to my heart's content!
I cried my ass off when I had to COME BACK.
I came back... :[

May-
Saw my siblings come back from the old continent.
Prepared for one of my best friend's weddings.
Slowwww time.

June-
The wedding... that horrible time.
Not subjecting myself to that shit ever again.
Left for Mexico... scared as fuck... hoping I don't die.
Time goes by EVEN SLOWER.

July-
What can I say?
::sigh::
Too much Guitar Hero...
Too much day dreaming...
Too much drinking...
singing disney songs at the top of my lungs at gas stations...
WEDDINGS!
Threats...
Bloody scars and  STILL danced
Too much makeup
Too much fun

August-
From the get-go, DRAMA.
Fights...
nasty words...
tears...
Getting deleted from Myspace and Facebook...
awkward silences...
Loneliness
saying goodbye
too much fucking heat!
Walked the strip one too many times!
road trips that were 10+ hours long... I'm shocked I didn't get that one illness... or died.
the bayyyy!

September-
THE BAYYYY! 
Laughed until it hurt
Made peace with one of the parties involved in the giant August argument.
Fell in love... with everything.
Smoked... yeah... but not anything illegal... but never again.
Lied... a few times... haha

October-
Drama... again.
The suite party...
Reciprocating the lovely gesture from the Bay area kids I so love and adore... haha.
More walking of the strip... gahhhh
FIGHTS...
more tears...
humiliation...
heart break
anger
That stupid massage night that was the final straw ::crack::

November-
The definition of drama... seriously.
Heart break beyond belief.
More fighting... big time.
Ripping someone off my friendship list... more like two people... for good.
Betrayal... hardcore.
Crying... sobbing so loud, even I got annoyed with myself.
Insomnia...
I was a hermit
anger
confusion

December-
decided enough was enough... let him go... that hurt.
Grandpa went crazy... we're told he's gonna die... so now we prepare ourselves for the end.
Dad's place gets robbed.
Our lives get threatened.
No more Mexico.
I make peace with the girl I said I'd never mention again... we're friends again... and wow... it feels good. I feel stupid for being angry so long.
My heart still hurts... metaphorically.
I'll never trust again.
Plans for the future are made... I have dreams and aspirations once more... with NO GUYS involved... NO MORE ROMANCE. FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

Here's to a great 2009!
I'm stoked!

No comments: