Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cheers to the craziest weekend

It's crazy how life can take such drastic changes in a matter of... I'll say 3 days.

This weekend just... fuck... it was messed up.

The drama culminated last night when I got home from having some drinks with the homies. Mom was still awake, and we talked about the following.

One:
I guess my grandpa became increasingly sick.
All the nonsense he was talking finally pissed my dad off enough that he called the cops so they could "force" my grandpa to go to the hospital (which of course, they said they couldn't do, but they did go to the house and have a talk with Dad and his siblings). Once Grandpa saw the cops, he agreed to go to the hospital.
They ran a CAT scan on him, and the results were bad... so my dad and his siblings have stayed at the hospital.
[Today, Grandpa got worse, they moved him to the ICU and gave him sedatives 'cause I guess he can have a heart attack at any moment.
I went to visit him earlier today, but he was asleep the entire time.
My aunts, uncle, and dad are expecting him to die... and that's why they forced me to go see him... even if I kept repeating that visiting an unconscious, delirious man who doesn't remember me (oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. But supposedly he has "never met any of AnoMALIEsDad's kids." All this is just... so messed up, man) at the ICU is a bad idea (cluttering the ICU area? NOT ideal. Next to my gramp's room, there was his poor dude who was FUCKED up... his face all messed up, I'm guessing he was involved in a car wreck of some sort).]

Two:
We can no longer visit Mexico until further notice.
We had plans to leave Tuesday night to spend the holidays over there... but things have gotten pretty bad over there.
They abducted an acquaintance of ours not too long ago (in broad daylight, in front of his kids), his family paid the ransom... and now, they have warned us not to go.
We're "at great risk"... basically threatened... Dad, my bro, my sis, and me.
Why?
Because I have IDIOT relatives who fucking love to run their mouths... and told the entire damn area how much money we have...
And you know how that works... the grapevine... zeros are added... properties... etc... and our trip overseas didn't help.


SO...
basically...
my life pretty much sucks right now.

No comments: