Monday, December 1, 2008

Do something about it!

Ufffffffffffffff.
November was a whopper of a month...

I had some very, VERY dark days.
Usually, when I'm depressed, my creative side kicks in and I pull out some great art. I have my dark days to thank for some of my favorite drawings/stories.

Not this time.
I've never encountered darkness to this degree. I went nowhere near a pencil... and the most coming out of my mouth were monosyllabic words.
I played wayyy too many Facebook games... I didn't really eat (not like I've had a good relationship with food, anyway. Everyone's aware of our antagonistic relationship)... I cried every single day (no... seriously... I did)... and I ignored everyone... everyone.

BUT, after much thought...
I'm through with letting this mood go any further.
I lived and I learned... I stopped living (metaphorically, of course. I did not play the choking game to pass out for a couple of minutes... none of that)... now let's keep on with the living.
Plus... it's December... and while November has always been my favorite month, 2008 fucked it up... so now it's December's job to be fan-fucking-tastic (even with me NOT going to the bay area like was planned for 4 fucking months... but hey... I'm cool... it's cool... whatever-- thanks for the words Chase. While Mom and TravelinDin had been telling me the same thing... it was actually your input that just... pushed me to the decision. Sure... I cried... a lot... and it took about 3 days of me constantly telling myself DON'T DO IT!... even writing it all over my wall... but... I survived and DIDN'T buy the ticket).
I CAN'T end December on a sour note. I CAN'T let 2008 end like that.
No.
AnoMALIE WILL laugh.
AnoMALIE WILL NOT let those crazy bad thoughts back into her head...

I'll live long...
and I'll prosper.
\\//

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you'll go to Flagstaff with Me and Michelle or somewhere else where it's safe to drive instead :-)

Native Minnow said...

December is going to be good. I can feel it.

Mooney said...

I think we should go to an all you can eat sushi joint! Haha, I would tell you to listen to this song but its totally in Japanese. It has such a feel good rhythm to it though, its called Kitto Daijoubu, by Arashi. The title means You're Alright or something like that. Haha.

AnoMALIE said...

Chase- yeeeeeeyyyyyy! haha

NM- Dude, keep saying that! You're actually sort of prophetic (like the whole "2008 will be one of the best years" you said at the beginning. It'd be spot on had August, October, and November never occurred).

Mooney- You know I'm game for it all! :] let's just make a pit stop at your house so tio can make me some more Watermelon Drink!! haha