Friday, October 11, 2013

10

Round one of my high school reunion is in 15 hours.
I can't sleep.

I feel nostalgic and angry... and vindictive... and sad.
I met some awesome people in those horrible, incredibly traumatic years of my life... but... I get anxiety even thinking about pulling up to the parking lot of that place. I'm getting teary-eyed WRITING about it.

There are two parts to this thing. First part I agreed to: tailgating, football match, then a bar afterward. 
I think I can handle that shit without hyperventilating. I also don't have to be dressed up.
Part two is a night club... I think? I didn't RSVP to that shit.

Here's to me not creating any further psychological damage to myself by attending this shit and subjecting myself to the company of some of the shittiest human beings with whom I was ever forced to coexist.
(That was a weird sentence... I'm too flustered about this shit to care to fix it)

No comments: