Friday, October 25, 2013

pig. fucking pig.

I hate guys SO FUCKING MUCH sometimes...

Tonight, for example... tonight is a perfect example of WHY I hate them so much.
"Uh, no, buddy. That's something you ask earlier"
"Suegra" = mother in law

My timid nature is NOT an act... I don't understand why some pricks think it IS... like... I am naturally quiet and reserved as a way to ward off any suspicion to my "true inner slut."
I mean... a girl with such pouty lips CAN'T not be a slut... those lips are there for a reason, right?!
Or... maybe I'm so good at being quiet, and I'm "so lonely," I'll jump at the first opportunity to be...
FUCK man, I can't even continue with that fucking though.

What upsets me more is WHO this person is. It upsets me so damn much. SO. DAMN. MUCH.

Fucking disgusting. FUCKING DISGUSTING!
Then he followed it up with this... as if I didn't feel gross enough.
I had told him to enjoy his alone time, because we all need it sometimes, and it tends to be a rare gift form the universe-- alone time.


Excuse me... I'm going to go vomit, then cry myself to sleep.

... I was doing so well... I was so happy and carefree... and now this.
FUCK this shit. FUUUUUUUCKKKKK IIIIIT.
GODFUCKINGDAMN.

No comments: