Monday, January 12, 2015

Smile, idiot

A smile really gets me places.
A smile and a good attitude.
And it's extra cool if it's a dude who handles my issue.

One of the issues responsible for ruining my weekend was swiftly taken care of after I patiently waited my turn for a nice four hours. The waiting didn't even bother me, given I had already spent a good 48 hours worrying my fucking head off (in the privacy of my home).
Before entering the queue line, I made up my mind to be nice and patient... and smile.
I kept that vibe going even after four hours of listening to kids screaming in my ear.

Once my name was called, I hustled to my door, and continued with my sunny, kind disposition as soon as I saw the cool dude handling my case.
A few key strokes here, a few key strokes there... and bam, within five minutes everything was good.

I had to fight the urge to hug and kiss the dude.

One down, three issues to go.
Fuuuuuuuun!

No comments: