Saturday, March 7, 2015

my zebra

For the love of god...
When things are going shitty, they sure fucking just love piling up.

Today, as I was forcing myself to be a fucking NORMAL human being who smiles and cracks jokes, I stepped out of the gym at 3:30pm to see some stupid fucking cunt scratched the shit out of the left side of my car with her shitty excuse for parking/pulling out.
The worst part is I know this fucking cunt-- I work out with her.

God, please don't let me see her again... much less her fucking white piece of shit car... 'cause I'm gonna FUCK. SHIT. UP.
Fucking piece of shit white Nissan wrecking the side of a car three times as expensive... THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! And what pissed me off worst was that the motherfucking parking lot was EMPTY... and I parked far as fuck, too... precisely to avoid any dumb motherfuckers parking next to me.
But no. This dumb cunt felt the urge to park next to my car, so close it scratched the entire front left side, leaving white horizontal lines across my car's dark chocolate paint job. Fucking infuriating.
WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?!
(If you do this, rest assured I fucking hate your stupid guts. HATE them)

So fucking angry, I just know I'm going to be passing out tomorrow (I mean, eight hours later and I'm still fucking fuming about it).
I hate people.

No comments: