Saturday, July 26, 2008

FYI

Random thoughts I get thanks to the shit I've experienced so far:

1. If you're going to be sleeping in the same room as I am, PLEASE DON'T hover over me, stand at the foot of my bed (or the side) and stare at me as I sleep. That shit is NOT cool, I wake up alarmed, and I scream... okay?
(I say this because the night of the wedding, I came home at 5 in the morning, tried going to sleep at 6, then woke up scared shitless thanks to my grandma standing too close to my bed, staring into my face. I screamed "WOW!" and clinged to the wall like a cat. This isn't the first time people do this to me... they have a knack for it)

2. Nineteen year old boys, while cute and all that shit (like the fact that it's flattering to know they are crushing on you and whatnot), are fucking immature... don't forget that.
(Last night I was so fucking frustrated... I wanted to strangle the kid. Yeah, he's cool when he wants to be... but fuck me if I don't want to choke a bitch when he gets all irritating like yesterday)

3. Too much i-pod makes AnoMALIE a sad, sad girl.
(Minnow, your little collection of music has made me so damn bummed out!)

4. I need my vitamins, I always forget shit... like the rest of this post.

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

So are you telling me it's time to post the "happy" mix?

AnoMALIE said...

... yeah... probably... yes.
:)