Thursday, July 17, 2008

She has a BOYfriend now

I have a boyfriend.

He's smart (sort of).
He likes animals (not that way).
His mom's super cool (we get along like family members).
He's going to be a vet (so he claims)
He can't do anything without me (seriously... he asks me what I'm going to do before he does anything).
He caught a salamander for me and then gave it to me in a bottle (what the fuck do you feed a salamander? I didn't know, so as much as I liked Sam the salamander, I let that bitch out as soon as the "boyfriend" left back to the states yesterday)...
AAAAND
He's 8 years old.

I wasn't aware I was dating him... but the other day I had to spin him in this one playground game (only in Mexico, where they have dangerous playground games where the main object is to get them dizzy as fuck). You see, it's this orb thingy made of metal, where kids get in and make it spin.
Since my boyfriend is 8 and weak as hell, he can't spin people very well.
He was calling me over to spin him around, and that's when I caught him calling me his "girlfriend" to the kids around him.

Girlfriend?! Hold your horses! That's why you like it when I give you piggy back rides? NOOOOO!

So... I had a mild freakout, got over it... and continued playing with him, his little sister, and older brother.

I did refrain from giving him any more piggy back rides, however.

No comments: