Friday, July 18, 2008

my eyes

Yesterday sucked.
I was feeling like shit, but I was still forced to stay in a different town for 4 hours.
By the 3rd hour, I was almost passing out (you see, I had these horrible cramps, accompanied by the desire to vomit). I wouldn't tell them to please leave (the people who had given me the ride).
I did, however, get a little rude by not talking or making eye-contact. My sister did the same thing.
Well, one of the times, as we were silent, one of the ladies in the room said
"Wow, you girls have very pretty eyes!!"
...
And you know what her sister said after that?
"Yeah, but it's the only nice thing about them."

...

that kind of shit only happens to me.

1 comment:

Mooney said...

And that's why I don't go. I already have depression...don't wanna go suicidal!

Its been sucking lately. I am hoping life will redeem itself with Mariachi boy. (keyword=hope)