Friday, July 19, 2013

D-fence

It's during moments like these when I really miss my dog.
Would Tyson still be alive, I'm sure I'd be... better.
I'd spend my evenings outside, stroking the little guy while sipping on some tea... or water... and probably laughing at the silly things he'd do for me.
Tyson was good at noticing when I was in need of comfort... or a laugh... or just company.
That's what he'd be doing right now. My little dude.

He was just loyal... and never fucking judged.... and he loved me with all of his heart (AND he NEVER tried humping any body part of mine)... defended me from everything, even the little trivial shit like cockroaches that would get too close to my feet.
He'd sit on my feet, looking over at whatever it was I'd be looking at. I'd feel his warm little body inhaling then exhaling... I'd hear his little noises... see his ears perk at the slightest sound.
If I made the slightest little noise, he'd turn his head back to make eye-contact, and I swear his little eyebrows would furrow... as close as he'd ever get to saying "What's the matter? Please don't cry..."
I'm sure poor little Tyson thought the only thing I knew how to do WAS cry... and the only thing he knew how to do was comfort.
He never did break my heart... except that day I found him under the tree... that day he broke my heart in a way it had never before been broken.

No comments: