Sunday, July 14, 2013

Injurious delusion

"He had delusions of adequacy." - Walter Kerr
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." - Winston Churchill
"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." - William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway).

"He is a self-made man and worships his creator." - John Bright
"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others." - Samuel Johnson
"He is simply a shiver looking for a spine to run up." - Paul Keating
"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any address on it?" - Mark Twain
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."- Oscar Wilde

(and two insults that have nothing to do with my rage, but made me laugh out loud:
"I am enclosing two tickets to the first night of my new play; bring a friend, if you have one." - George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill
"Cannot possibly attend first night, will attend second ....if there is one." - Winston Churchill, in response.)

"In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily." - Charles, Count Talleyrand
And that one, is that what I was SUPPOSED to do? You know, so I wouldn't be considered such a cunt? How DARE I stand there and act like "just a friend" when I have a vagina and everyone else has a dick. Clearly I was there to find some dick... because that's the only reason girls hang out with guys... not because they enjoy the conversation and shallow shit like that... we just wanna FUCK!

This issue has been giving me side-aches from containing my rage... my desire to just spew ALL of my hate and putting the TRUTH out there...
But fuck it. I'm done. Go ahead and continue LYING to everyone and interpreting shit like you always do: completely, utterly wrong, you fucking IMBECILE.
Keep acting like the motherfucking victim.
Hope you can live with yourself knowing what a motherfucking MANIPULATIVE piece of SHIT you truly are... you lying sack of shit.

Me: Hey, she likes you. You should give her a shot.
You: NOPE!
Me: Why? She's a good girl. She's smart, she's working really hard and succeeding at dropping weight, and she's learning about sports to have more stuff in common with you.
You: NOPE! SHE LIKES HARRY POTTER!

Yes... THAT was excusable for you in your fucking pea brain. "She likes Harry Potter" was a relevant reason to dismiss someone, yet here I tell you REPEATEDLY I don't like you, nor will I EVER, FROM THE GET-GO... and it makes me a hypocritical crazy bitch. I tell you I only like ONE person, and I don't pass around the circle of friends like some fucking joint from which everyone takes a toke... yet I'M the cunt. Right.

I end by quoting my best friend: When you objectify and act injurious toward someone, you become the most unattractive monster in the universe.

Oh, and before I forget, the reason I brought up my monetary situation last post was because of this: for ages, women were bought and sold like goddamn cattle... some STILL are treated this way. In my hometown, women HAD to get married in order to leave the town, come to the US, or to have a decent living. The only catch would be that often, they suffered the fate of a fucking servant. Machismo at it's fucking best.
My mother married my dad NOT loving him... because she gave up on all her hopes and aspirations... because her dad forced her to... because she was a woman.
Both she and my dad have told my sister and me that WE don't have to suffer the same fate, they worked so hard just so we wouldn't have to. Mom wants us to know what love feels like... not... getting with someone out of sheer convenience, and dad doesn't want us to suffer mistreatment from some douchebag who thinks he's above us for the simple fact that he has a dick.
Too many girls out there marry out of convenience... they want to be taken care of for the rest of their lives. When the need for that "convenience" is removed, they're free to look for LOVE... not "like" or "eh, I guess, whatever," "Eh, he's aight."
I am free to find a guy I genuinely feel for... regardless of how much or how little he makes. Money becomes a non-issue.
I did not mention this to "gloat." ANYONE who knows me knows I don't do this. PLEASE tell me of a time where I bragged about labels or brand names. Please. Show me ONE instance. (I WEAR RIPPED SHOES, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! WHAT THE FUCK?!)
I'm sorry I drive nice cars... but in case you haven't noticed, I damn near park a block away just so you won't see that shit... and I only "show it off" when others ASK to see it... it's not like I park in people's fucking driveways and honk as a way to announce my arrival.

SO FUCKED of you to judge me. Am I supposed to live in misery my whole life? What the fuck?

No comments: