Monday, September 23, 2013

Crocs are ugly.

OH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
I'm only writing this because I want to... have the Universe do whatever it may with me opening my mouth about this:
I've suddenly been presented with the opportunity to get a PhD in my field of study.
The professor/lead researcher is FRENCH, of all things.

Normal people would be excited about this... since it found ME... not the other way around.
Serendipity?
But I'm miserable. I want to cry... so bad.

It's a cool research opportunity... it has to do with climate change and shit of that nature (I don't want to give too much away out of paranoia). Animal of study: crocodiles.
...
....
........... ???
What the hell do I know about crocodiles beyond them having that extra eyelid? Or is that just alligators? And then there's that rounded snout thing.
???

GODDAMN IT! THIS SUCKS.
GODDAMN IT GODDAMN IT GODDAMN IT!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I'm such an ingrate.
Such a fucking bum.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

No comments: