Wednesday, June 18, 2014

TinGirl

Good lord... when a day is shitty, it is REALLY fucking shitty.
WHY SPAIN?! WHY?! FUCK.
Now that I think about it, the entire month of June has been fucking garbage.

I am currently suffering from that feeling I often get, where I go on with my life as though I've taken one deep breath and dunked myself into a deep pool.
Inhale AS DEEP AS YOU FUCKING CAN!
I then attempt to survive the entire day like that... without breathing.

I'm exhausted. My body aches. I'm once again sad as fuck.
I try to ignore the shitty feeling by hitting the gym harder than usual... in hopes of getting my legitimate physical pain to override my emotional hurt.
A girl can run on that plan for only so long before her body starts to give out.
My body is giving out.
I have a stress fracture in the metatarsals of my left foot that has been unable to heal for the last... three  or four months (?) because I refuse to take more than two days off the gym. Each time I get close to no longer feeling any pain, I go off and do some fucking stupid shit... like abrupt burpees... and my foot once again gets wrecked.
My knees are also hurting now. Well... they don't "hurt" per se, but mornings are now extra crappy, because I wake up stiff as a board (imagine if I were a dude and used that colorful cliche...).
My back isn't too enthusiastic in the mornings, either.
Basically, the only thing currently not giving me grief are my arms and pectorals (... pectorals... as though I were a man-- although now that I think about it, I do have big pec muscles for a girl, and the fat content of my tits has gone down drastically... it upsets me. Only hint left of me ever having large tits are the stretch marks... the best part of the big-titty club!).
Each morning I have to spend about half an hour stretching like some fucking ballerina. I often catch a glimpse of my body in the mirror and can't help but conjure the image of the fucking Tin Man... oiling myself up to make sure I'm better able to walk over to the fucking Wizard of Oz.

I'm not doing so hot, and now my exterior is beginning to match my interior-- damaged and quite possibly irreparable.

FuuuuuUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!

No comments: