Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hedgehog Bear-Wolves

I dreamed I was standing in a huge mansion in the middle of some country side (too much "Million Dollar Listing"). The house had enormous windows, and was more like a fancy log cabin on stilts, more than anything, just sitting in the middle of the forest.
I remember standing in front of a huge window, staring out below to a very green clearing in the back yard as I sipped on some red wine (I don't even like that shit).
That's where I'm somehow informed of Darcy marrying BB.
I didn't cry or any of that dramatic shit... I just sat there like "Well... fuck," and went back to staring out the window (so that's what the wine was for!).
Slowly, this hedgehog came out of the woods, and then a second smaller one followed, and immediately after, a baby hedgehog waddled over into the clearing.
Just as I was going to begin to baby-talk the "cute little hedgehog family!" I noticed the animals were morphing into giant beasts... they were suddenly what I can best describe as a crossbreed between a hedgehog and grizzly bear... and a grey wolf. It was a fucking monster. Huge-ass bears with the shoulders of a fucking hedgehog... fucking giant fangs the size of my leg.
"What. The. Fuck."

Then I woke up.

... That's one way to make me not give a shit about my pathetic love life.

No comments: