Friday, December 19, 2014

Demanding Princess

Holy Jesus Christ...
Holy Jesus Christ.

So. Irritated.

You are my brother's guest.
He has a demanding, serious governmental job...
QUIT BEING A FUCKING MOODY, SPOILED BITCH WHEN HE CAN'T CATER TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR DELUSIONAL NEEDS!
YOU. ARE. A. GUEST.
A. GUEST.
We are doing more than enough by HOUSING YOU AND FEEDING YOU FOR FREE.

Remember the time I stayed at your place and all you did was feed me Ritz crackers and cheese? That was fucking TERRIFIC hosting from you.
You KNOW my brother has a busy, damanding job, I told you before you came out here that we'd be left to our own devices.
You're connected to the internet... GO! 
Acting like I've been in Athens before... I know as much as you do, princess.

... GOD! I hate people...

No comments: