Thursday, February 26, 2015

Bull fight

Listening to both sides of a story is a fucking headache.
I understand when someone chooses to be a judge or whatever the fuck... but dragging me into a heated argument? No, bro, I'm too busy over here trying to recover from the worst case of depression I've experienced in over ten years to be concerned with your fucking petty argument.

Back in August of '08 I documented the worst argument in my history. The bomb that exploded a huge part of my childhood took place that year. This was the fucking argument that cause the irreparable damage to my brother's relationship with our childhood best friend he was willing to one day make his wife.
This argument made me even less trusting of others, and much less inclined to befriend females... it bumped me to probably 85% anti-female.

The two girls, who are cousins (with one another, no relation to me), responsible for causing the drama and spreading the hateful MISinformation are at one another's throat now.
The moment I found out things were getting rocky between the two, I made it clear I lamented their falling out, but refused to take a part. Shit, I did everything in my power to stay AWAY from both girls, even avoiding their texts and calls.
But of course, they both have found a way to get a hold of me... and listening to their stories makes me both scoff and... feel shitty.
The way one girl words her shit to me varies greatly with the way the other one does. Of course, in both sides, the girl talking to me is the innocent dove who is being mistreated.
Do I think one party is guiltier than the other? Nope. They both have done things that are shitty and not very well played. They have both said some nasty shit about the other (though one did cross a line I never would have). They both have made vary valid claims against the other. They both are arguing about THE STUPIDEST SHIT.

"I KNEW she did this sort of shit... I just never thought she'd do this... to ME."
"They always told me to watch myself with her!"
"They always told me not to trust her!"
"She has always been so fake!"
They've both uttered similar sentences, and each time I sit quietly on the other side of the phone in complete silence, shaking my head in amazement.
These two girls banded together one summer and used similar tactics to destroy a lifelong friendship of mine which to this day we (me sister and me) struggle to maintain cordial. These girls knew my lifelong friends for a month, and found it acceptable to inject their venom to wreck everything.
And now these same girls are using their tactics against one another.
Fucking astonishing.
It's like watching two bulls go at one another... and you're trying your best to find some sort of cover and not get trampled, shooing them away with a ten foot pole when one starts creeping closer to you. It's not that you went LOOKING for the bull fight... it just somehow found a way to your front door.
Nah, Holmes, you stay the fuck over there! FUCK! Is this contagious?!
And yes, that behavior is contagious... especially when it has been used against you.

So, I'm sitting here struggling to find purpose in living... and simultaneously trying to dodge this giant snowball headed in my direction.
Good shit.

No comments: