Thursday, February 5, 2015

con cada palpitar

I sat there for four hours.

Four hours trying desperately to hold on to every detail.

Trying to forget everything else.
Trying to remain there, forever.

But it never lasts.

Hold on to this, AnoMALIE, hold on. Remember. Cherish. Hold on. Stay like this... forever like this.


I try to build my positive, calm memories and vibes... but they only last so long.
A month back and I'm already running on fumes.

"Remember this... please remember this..." I tell myself, as I try to take in everything I see... as I try to see EVERYTHING there is to see... as I try not to miss a single detail... as I try holding on to the feeling.

Do normal people do this? Do they have to make these memories in order to just... survive? Because I do. It's the thing that keeps me going. It's what calms me down when I feel like... well, you know...

No comments: