Saturday, March 22, 2014

Shitty shittiness

Good God, some people are fucking GIFTED when it comes to pissing me off.

And I try so hard to keep my mouth shut so as to not make matters worse... but FUCK! does that shit kill me.

Listen, when shit doesn't pan out, just fucking accept it and move on... especially when it was something OUT OF MY CONTROL.
Getting pissed at ME will only piss ME off at YOU... and nobody wants that.

Shit, if it weren't for this thing, I'd probably be suffering a stroke from holding in my rage. Instead, I vent here and come off as a psychopath to the internet.
I promise I'm normal, and for the most part, CALM AS FUCK... I just need a platform to vent, and most of the time, I happen to be on the internet when someone decides to get under my skin.
::shrug::

Last, but not least: I will never understand people who think it's perfectly fine to mistreat others with the excuse of "I was having a bad day." No apology, no conversation... just a "I was having a bad day."
But OH! Don't get it twisted! Don't you dare hurt THEIR feelings, even if by accident (i.e. you weren't wearing your glasses when they waved at you at the grocery store, leading to you ignoring the wave).
Their feelings >>>>>>> your feelings.
How does that work?

Empathy, homie... practice a little bit of EMPATHY.
Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
Shitty day? Keep your shitty feelings locked up in your shitty room for as many shitty hours that are required to shit out your shittiness. You shithead.

I have plenty of shitty moments... and I avoid people as much as possible during those episodes. I make it a POINT not to bump into society when I'm suffering a rough patch. It actually helps-- I'm usually the only one who ends up with busted feelings (my self-loathing is pretty vicious).

I'm disappointed for allowing someone's shitty treatment get to me. Damn hormones.
Can I be a robot already?

No comments: