Friday, May 30, 2014

Decision 2014

Know what I've always been embarrassingly SHITTY at doing?
Making quick decisions.

I have to come up with a short list of friends to join me on a trip... and so far, nothing has worked. I mean, my top choices have been unable to go.
That's what I get for giving such short notice, but it was even short notice for me... I thought I had until August, but it turns out I only have until the end of June.
I also think this stupid Eurotrip failure has a lot to do with my reluctance tp actually pull the trigger on any of this decision making.

I'm frustrated to the point of not wanting to go on the trip at all... that's how fucked up decision-making gets me.

They have classes for this type of shortcoming, right? Something or someone out there can teach me to get my act together. I mean, it's pretty fucking irritating... to be unable to make quick decisions without freaking out... this sort of shit is something that natural selection should have weeded out... yet here I stand.

Ughhhhhhhh.
First world problems.

No comments: