Thursday, July 31, 2014

3:48

I'm a magnet for drunk texts, however, I'm a newbie for random "nice" texts... This one taking the cake for... oddly nice/kinda scary:

I woke up to that text yesterday and was a little embarrassed over how confused it made me.

I'm over here having family drama and angst... and this friend of mine is more concerned about me than my "blood." I wouldn't even say she was a close friend of mine... well, she's a GOOD friend, however, I wouldn't say I know her hopes and aspirations... or even any sort of secret of hers.
ANYWAY, I was very touched by this, to see how concerned she was over a dream... my imaginary death (I made the mistake of asking how I died, and she just said it was "an accident" where I died. "An accident"... how vague of an answer was that? Did I get run over? Did I crash? Was it a PLANE?! Did I fall down some stairs? At least it takes out the possibility of some intruder murdering me in my sleep... or me being taken for ransom where my captors get fed up with me and just murder me... though it does not remove the possibility of someone "accidentally" shooting me... "accidentally" stabbing me).
Recently, a number of friends have reached out to me in a very kind way... and it is making me a little paranoid. I don't want to get all superstitious and dumb over here... but it freaks me out just A TINY BIT to see these people be very nice to me and saying sweet things they've never said to me before... it does sort of make me wonder if my death is right around the corner. I mean, I'm even on REALLY GOOD terms with Musketeer's wife... if that isn't a warning sign of my looming death, I don't know what is.
DO THEY KNOW SOMETHING I DON'T? AM I DYING?! Can they sense I'm about to fucking die?! Should I get right with God right now... not that I was too wrong in the first place, but yo, if I can get a couple of Hail Marys and Lord's Prayers in there before I croak, that'd be cool...

I will say it right now: If I DO die anytime soon, and you see ANYONE from my paternal side try to pull this emotional "I LOVED HER SO MUCH!" "SHE WAS THE BEST!" type of drama people do when placing the dead on a pedestal, please, please, PLEASE call them out on it. It'll be total bullshit... and nothing will make me happier than someone telling them just how much I disliked them and how poorly they made me feel (well, unless it's my dad's oldest sister-- only she and her husband get a pass. Their kids, however, are the worst, DON'T allow any one of those three to say shit about me or even attempt to get emotional... I'll come back from the dead and haunt the shit out of everyone if that occurs).

(In all seriousness, I just think people can sense I've been very much depressed lately, and are only trying their best to be very nice to me... that, or they're pregnant)

No comments: