Monday, February 22, 2016

Messy

With a week remaining for my birthday to come and rear its fucking ugly head... the Universe is doing its thing of making everything turn into fucking chaos... like it always fucking does.

A dude who thought I was dope back in 2014 got engaged to the girl he met after I showed not nearly as much enthusiasm as he showed for me... gave her the most extraordinary rock and all that fucking jazz. I am over here feeling angry (at myself), surprisingly sad, and just... jealous. It's fucking great.

I also realized my goddamned social security card has gone missing. I was planning on renewing my license tomorrow, but Ohhh! Won't you look at that?! You fucking can't find your fucking social security card!
So, instead of getting the real ID shit, I'll have to be a bum and get a regular plebe one. I'll follow that up by getting my SS card reissued to me... I bet that will be fun.

In this violent scavenge for my SS card, I encountered my old phones from all the way back to 2005. I found old texts and old photos... and it stirred up my emotions. Seeing how my face has changed from that of a hopeful, chirpy teen... compared to the hallow, broken chick I am now... I fucking cried.
Ahh, to be young and chirpy... and frustratingly shy.
I was on my way to a shitty science class when this happened.

How the fuck am I supposed to keep it together when the universe is putting pieces together for me in this fashion?
Ugh.
What a fucking mess.

"Why are you still talking?" circa 2005

No comments: