Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Gnarly accidents

I've taken to saying this after almost every sentence:
"holy moly!!"

That came out of my mouth about three times on Sunday when I witnessed a car crash where one dude was dead... his skull all over the "highway" and blood was pooled in this very weird shape. It was absolutely gross... but crashes here are so freaking gnarly... I just can't stand NOT to watch. It was this old ass truck from like the 70's with this small black car from like the 80's and they crashed against a huge moutain. it was awesome... and sad. I had front row seats to gawk.

Also:
I watched El Laberinto del Fauno last night... and at the end I just couldn't stop crying. Kind of pathetic... but that movie was pretty rad... no, very rad. I love Spanish movies.

Another thing: That 19-year-old boy is one of the smoothest people I've come to know. It doesn't work on me (I'll catch him in the middle and yell out something like "you little douche bag! I almost believed you on that one" but yeah... he's good) but I'm sure it works on others.

No comments: