Friday, August 24, 2007

Reasons why I'll miss my brother:

I always complain about my brother... but when he leaves, I miss the punk ass.
Here's why:

He knows how to entertain me:

(That is all he would do while in Mexico. You'd swear it were a real World Cup match. He'd get so into the game... I just had to laugh... at both people playing. My only complaint is that not once did they ever play as Portugal... not once!)

His determination inspires me: (he managed to get 6 prickly-pears, but also about 50 cactus needles stuck on his left nipple--he's complaining to me about it in the second picture-- but he was still going after those prickly-pears. And he was doing this shit immediately after we got bummed the fuck out by visiting my grandpa's burial site... so I guess I gotta add "his ability to make me laugh during sad moments" as one of the things I'll miss)

He knows how to make my friends feel silly... or you know... just bad:(Here he made us all put our plates of food in front of *Singing Sensation* to make any photos of her look like she's one big ol' glutton. Luckily, Singing Sensation just laughed it off)

Without fail, he knows how to ruin a nice shot:(I don't understand his fascination with looking retarded in pictures... he's done it since he was about... 5)

He may drive while slightly tired, but he has yet to roll us off a mountain top... or get in any sort car wreck for that matter:
(This is a clear example of how I manage to wake people up... and why I'm such a desirable co-pilot: I'll be taking a shitload of pictures which in turn will eventually annoy the shit out of you... and you really can't fall asleep when annoyed, now, can you? Anyway, I love the fact that my brother will drive his ass off to get us some place a lot sooner than later... and on the real, he's a very safe driver)

I hate how I'm such a bitch to him when he's with us (like in Mexico... I think I called him "moron," "cabron," "pendejo," "estupido," "Dumb fuck," "bitch," and countless other names around 20 times each... I may have called him by his real name maybe 3 times)... but once he walks out that door to head on over to Indiana, I'm such a little wimp...
He's been gone for a day now, and I'm still bummed out he's gone for the semester.
:(

No comments: