Saturday, August 4, 2007

Mmmmkay?

Last night I saw the weirdest shit:
So drugs have totally taken over the youth of my touwn, right? And there's this one boy I've been cool with since he was 13 and I was 16. Well, now he's a grown man and he loves cocaine.
Well, last night there was a quinceañera and this boy was all coked out. His pops was as well... and so they were speeding... down the side of a mountain (cause we're hicks like that) and the father almost fell off the road. His son, aka my friend, then became bewildered and punched a hole through his father's truck's window... and borke his hand... and he was bleeding... and all he was doing was laughing and saying "hmm... my hand sort of hurts... ahahaha" to which my little sister and cousins just sort of looked at like "alright... stay with me ·boy· stay still"
The whole time I was hearing Mr. Mackey (whatever way it's spelled) saying "drugs are bad... mmkay?"

Question: how do you tell a boy, who's been the proud owner of an AK-47 way before he was born that all you wanna be is friends?

Also... my little sister's a nosey biaaaaaatch!

No comments: