Saturday, February 22, 2014

In dreams

Those who think the violence will end in my hometown after today's actions are dreaming.

I am... somewhat shellshocked, to be honest.

The dude was responsible for turning my place of refuge into a living hell. My slice of heaven turned to a bloody war zone.
And nobody gave a shit, or cared to BELIEVE it, because we were all just a bunch of little "villagers" who were coming up with fabled stories of severed heads, pools of blood, golden assault riffles, lavish parties, hundreds of armed men in black. A bunch of bored little villagers who had nothing better to do but come up with stories.

I'm reading all these articles on the guy, and laugh.
"Fables."
No, they were real. They happened. And often.

He may be caught, but honestly, I think the violence is only going to get worse. I don't think the heads of the other groups are all going to amicably meet in some secret location, and evenly divide the territories. Hell no.


I don't know what to think. I'm sad, and I'm scared.
This problem isn't going to go away, and now I'm left hoping it doesn't get any worse.

I'm gonna go vomit now.

No comments: