Saturday, April 26, 2014

Weird.

Ha.
... Ha.

...
Because I'm a fucking MASOCHISTIC MORON, I've been hanging out with Mario since yesterday.

I'm fine while we actually hang out. His girlfriend is a sweet shy girl, and his friend and his friend's girlfriend are nice... but you know, I'm clearly a FIFTH wheel and that shit is hardly fun.
And with Mario being Mario, he has thrown a couple of stinging comments for comedy's sake... so while it does get a laugh from everyone-- myself included-- I'm left to sulk when my stupid brain begins analyzing the degree of "fucked-up-ness."

It also sucks dick to surround yourself with couples when you're as single as a fucking dollar bill.

All in all, I'm currently really wrecking my own emotional stability, and I feel like an asshole for asking to be left off the hook for tonight.
But I had to. Had to.

This isn't fun.

No comments: